Want to know more about our study programmes? Want to apply for September 2020?
The University of Luxembourg offers a wide variety of programmes.
Our live chats are a great way to get immediate answers to your questions about the University, study programmes, how to apply, student life or any other questions you may have.
The live chats from 19 and 20 May have now ended.
Please note that the exact time slots for the live chats will be gradually added . Also, the links to the live chats will only be active during the sessions.
Please note that the application period for Non-EU Citizens has ended.
What awaits you in the live chat?
- Professors will give you an overview of the study programmes.
- Current students will also participate in the chats to answer questions about studying and student life at the University.
- Live chats will be available in multiple languages.
- You can enter and leave the chats at any time.
- You may just sit in on the chats and just listen or participate actively, ask questions directly or write them down in the chat function.
- You can remain completely anonymous by turning off your camera when participating in the live chats.
- The student department SEVE will be there to answer questions about applications, financing and student residences.
- If any other questions remain, even after the live chats have ended, you can send us your questions via the form below.